Welcome to MyHappySingleLife.com!
The mission is to provide encouragement, advice, community, and inspiration for single women over 40 who are striving to live their best single life.
- Are you a single woman over 40 who wants to live a happy life?
- Do you find it harder to make friends and connect with people as your get older?
- Are you looking for advice about approaching the next stage of life?
- Are your kids getting older and your relationship with them changing?
- Have you been divorced or widowed and need help getting back out there to start dating again?
- Are you trying to eat better and stay (or get) healthy?
- Are you dealing with symptoms of menopause and could use some advice?
- Do you just need someone to talk and share with?
If any of the above describe you, you’re in the right place! Take a look around the site, read and comment on the blog, get on the email list, and consider joining Singles Squad. This site and community is help for the hard days, a cheering section for the good days, a sounding board for the undecided days.
Help Navigating Around The Site
All clickable links are in deep purple. Things highlighted in bright pink are points I am really trying to get across to you! 🙂
Blog: Here you’ll all kinds of relevant info for single women over 40. Explore, read and share.
Email List: Get on the list to stay connected and make sure you don’t miss anything. Because, you know what’s gonna happen – you’ll see lots of cool, interesting stuff you want come back and read later, but once you leave the site you won’t remember where you found it. Get on the email list now and I’ll send you my Top Tips for Living Single FREE!
Singles Squad: This is the membership portion of MyHappySingleLife.com where you’ll receive exclusive member’s only resources, free courses, a private Facebook community of other single women over 40 who are looking to connect and make new friends, and much more!
About Page: This is where you’ll learn more about MyHappySingleLife.com and it’s founder.
Courses Page: All of the current courses being offered are listed here. Many of these are FREE to Singles Squad members.
Contact Page: I’m always open to your questions, comments and feedback. Use this page to get in touch with me.
Write For Us Page: Do you have something you’d like to share on the blog? Do you have a business that supports single women over 40? We’d love to hear from you. Go to this page to find out the guidelines for guest posts.