We need your articles and posts!
My Happy Single Life is a new and growing community of dynamic single women over 40 who are looking for advice, tips and information on how to live their life to the fullest. We need your articles and posts.
Do you have something to share with our audience that would educate, inspire or entertain them? Would your creativity, passions, insights, and experience benefit them? Do you want to increase your exposure and build your own following, while enriching the lives of others? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- How to guides, step-by-step tutorials, or actionable advice articles that help our audience create, design or improve something are generally a great fit.
- If you have a creative skill you’d like to share, it might be a good fit for a post, series of articles, or even a course. Let’s discuss. (examples: crafts, gardening, baking, sewing, etc.)
- Interesting topics for our audience include health, money, travel, friendships, dating, beauty, and things that change in our life as we grow older.
- Personal stories that inspire and encourage. It needs to deliver a message that can be helpful to other single women in similar situations.
- General word count for articles should be 600-800, but longer and shorter posts may be accepted. I don’t have any hard rules about word count.
- All content must be your own work and any references must be appropriately cited.
- You may submit images. By doing so you confirm you have the rights to use said images without copyright infringement.
- You may include a couple of contextually relevant links / affiliate links. If not appropriate, they will be removed before posting.
- MHSL reserves the right to insert links / affiliate links if appropriate and helpful to the reader.
- Be sure to include a short bio at the end of the article with a link back to your website if appropriate.
- If you have a blog and/or social media accounts, we’d appreciate a short post and link to announce you’ve been published on this blog. This increases the traffic for both of us!
- We are not able to pay any compensation for your submissions and you agree that you are an independent contributor and not an employee of MHSL.
- MHSL reserves the right to remove any articles at any time with or without reason.
- All articles and material will be edited by MHSL before posting.
- MHSL reserves the right to reject any article for any reason.
By submitting an article, post, or material to My Happy Single Life, you agree you have read these guidelines and agree to be bound by it.
Submit your articles, guest posts and material by email to: MyHappySingleLife (at) gmail.com along with the following:
- Use “Guest Post” in the subject line of the email
- Your full name and best email to contact you at
- Confirmation that you have read the guidelines on this page and agree to them
- Any additional information about yourself you’d like us to know